Coffee isn’t only a delectable flavor to drink, but it also makes an amazing snack. Coffee granola will satisfy your hunger and will leave you craving for more. To make this snack even more satisfying is that it is now available as a gluten-free treat to cater to everybody.
Below are some of our favorite coffee granola recipes, which are sure to be a welcomed treat whether you’re out hiking or waiting for a friend or loved one as they try on outfits to their hearts desire in a dressing room.
Coffee granola is perfect for a morning as you prepare for work or during a fun brunch with friends. Coffee granola is a crowd favorite — and when it’s made gluten-free, you can be sure that no one will be intimidated by this crowd favorite.
Coffee and granola already go together extremely well, and when you add complementary flavors, the reward is beyond. Here we’ve put together the best of the best coffee granola recipes that will be a welcomed addition to your breakfast repertoire. Invite your favorite brunch partners over for a delicious coffee-crunch to make their mornings better than ever.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats or muesli
- 1 cup raw, slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 1/2 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground coffee beans
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1/4-1/2 cup of cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use parchment paper/baking paper to line the baking tray
- Make flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp warm water in a mixing bowl
- Combine all ingredients together. Add the flax egg and mix when oats are evenly coated.
- Line baking sheet
- Spread oat mixture
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Let cool; then eat or store.
Mocha Coffee Granola
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups oats (oatmeal)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 275 F
- Prepare by lining baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix coconut oil, instant coffee, and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Place oats in a bowl and add oil/chocolate mixture; mix to combine.
- Spread oats on a lined baking tray; bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven, mix the granola halfway through
- Add nuts and extras
- Serve and enjoy on its own or atop your favorite yogurt and fresh fruit.
- Store granola for up to a month in an airtight jar.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ¾ cup pecans
- ¼ cup cacao nibs or sub chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Non-dairy yogurt for serving optional
Add a coffee glaze (optional):
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup whole roasted coffee beans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Mix together oats, pecans, flaxmeal, dates, and ground coffee in a mixing bowl
- Over medium-low heat, combine almond butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and water. Whisk until smooth. Add water to thin out the mixture if it’s too thick
- Pour almond butter mixture over oats mixture. Stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes
- Allow to cool before eating. Store any leftovers for 3-4 days.
Note: If you’re vegan, replace chocolate chips with vegan chocolate chips; and use any alternatives whenever possible when making coffee granola.
Coffee granola doesn’t only deliver your regular crunch from an everyday granola — coffee granola also packs energy into every bite. Start your morning with some coffee granola and you’re sure to experience a boost of energy to start your day and keep you going for the rest of the day.
With all of its crunch, coffee granola is such a satisfying treat. With coffee granola, not only do you enjoy the nourishment of this tasty treat but also with its caffeine, you enjoy a satisfying energy boost.