FIRST USE – UNLOCK MACHINE: Blue & Red indicator lights flash at the same time
Please follow the cleaning steps as listed below to unlock the machine before first use:
- Plug the machine into the power source.
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to switch on the machine. The function light flashes when the machine is powered on.
- Fill the water reservoir with water.
- Insert the portafilter without coffee powder into the machine correctly.
- Place a suitable sized cup under the brew head.
- Press the “CLEAN” button, and the machine will draw water through and clean the system.
- Once completed, the blue buttons will remain illuminated. The machine has unlocked and is now ready for operation after cleaning.
—HEATING PROCESS: Blue function light flashes
Situation 1: Blue function light flashes when the power is on. (Flashing will occur for around 40 seconds). The machine is ready when the blue light illuminates with double flashing lights.
Situation 2: Blue function light flashes after a function is used (Flashing will occur for around 30 seconds). The machine is ready when the blue light illuminates.
—RUN OUT OF WATER: Red indicator light flashes
Red light keeps flashing when the machine has operated without water, and several beeps will sound in succession.
- Detach the water tank from the machine and fill it with water.
- Place a cup underneath.
- Press any function button. Some water will run through the system into the cup. The machine will stop beeping. The red indicator light will go out and the machine can be relieved by itself (around 30-40 seconds).
- Then the machine will return to normalcy.
i. Please DO NOT turn off the machine or press any buttons to disrupt the operation.
ii. Please repeat the above steps 2-3 times if the red light continues to flash. The machine should return to its normal settings upon completion.
—MACHINE IS CLOGGED: Yellow indicator light flashes
For long term use, we have included a program to avoid any clogging. In this case the yellow light will flash. Please follow the below “Deep Clean” steps to clear this up.
- Press and Hold the “CLEAN” button 4~5secs. The blue lights will illuminate and flash.
- Cleaning procedure will run for around 15 minutes.
- The “CLEAN” button will remain illuminated after this step is completed.
- Press the “CLEAN” button again (around 1sec.)
- Cleaning procedure will run for around 5 minutes.
- Once completed, the yellow indicator light will go away after 2 beeps.
i. The “deep clean” process takes around 20 minutes to complete.
ii. Please DO NOT turn off the machine or press any buttons to disrupt the operation.
—WATER LEAKS FROM THE MACHINE BOTTOM: Leak Around The Machine
Situation 1: The water tank is not placed properly in the machine.
Solution 1: Re-adjust the tank to fit snug with no open areas around the tank.
Situation 2: Filled water over ‘MAX’ line.
Solution 2: Ensure that the water does not surpass the ‘MAX’ line.
Situation 3: The drip tray is not placed properly.
Solution 3: Re-adjust the drip tray so it can catch the excess water that flows out normally during extractions.
Situation 4: Please contact us at email@example.com beside above 3 situation.